Supreme Court Law Library
Below is a list with contact information and resources regarding the COVID-19 outbreak and Public Health Emergency (PHE) in New Mexico:
– New Mexicans who report symptoms of COVID-19 infection, such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, should call their health care provider or the NMDOH COVID-19 hotline immediately at 1-855-600-3453.
– New Mexicans who have non-health-related questions or concerns can also call 833-551-0518, which is being updated and finalized as a one-stop source for information.
– Seniors and disabled adults can call the Food Access Hotline at 1-800-432-2080.
– Current information about the NM Courts and the Coronavirus is provided at https://nmcourts.gov/covid-19
– News releases from the NM Courts are located at https://www.nmcourts.gov/news
– Provisions of the “Public Health Emergency Response Act” may be found at NMOneSource.
– Updates regarding the COVID-19 outbreak are regularly provided at https://www.newmexico.gov/.
– Information regarding COVID-19’s impact on schools is provided at https://www.newmexico.gov/education/