Supreme Court Law Library
Come work in beautiful historic Santa Fe!
The New Mexico Supreme Court Law Library is recruiting for a Law Librarian 1. For more information about the position and to apply visit https://www.nmcourts.gov/careers/
To learn more about our Law Library watch our virtual tour on YouTube.
LexisNexis Digital Library
The Supreme Court Law Library’s subscription to the LexisNexis Digital Library provides access to an expansive collection of LexisNexis law eBooks you can access from anywhere. It is easy to use and available to you now. (Note: Users must be a Supreme Court Library card holder in good standings prior to receiving access.)
- After registering, you can access the Law Library’s LexisNexis Digital Library at https://lexisdl.com/welcome/login/nmcourts
- The LexisNexis Digital Library platform, powered by OverDrive, gives you anytime access to law eBooks, expert treatises and other content. Interactive eBooks help you research more efficiently by offering full-text search capability, shareable notes and highlights.
- You have 24/7 remote access to this collection from anywhere via the internet.
- You can highlight, annotate, and bookmark the text, and the notes you take are always available to you!
- For convenient reading offline, be sure to download the LexisNexis Digital Library app from either the Google Play™ store or Apple® Store.
Registration is easy! To request access to the Digital Library, contact the Law Library staff via phone at 505-827-4850, email at email@example.com or walk-in during regular business hours Monday-Friday 8-12 and 1-5. You can also fill out the Registration Form and email it to the law library at the address above.